Race Information Sheet
The Irish Kidney Association 2013 Run For a Life Fun Run
Date/Time: 12.00pm, Sunday, 15th of September, 2013.
Location: Parkwest Business & Residential Campus, Dublin 12
Event 1: 2.5km (1 lap)
Event 2: 5km (2 laps)
Event 3: 10km (4 laps)
Team Relay Event: (Teams of 4 Adults)
- The first runner in each team will start with all the individual runners and complete one lap before passing on to the second runner who will complete one lap and they pass on to the third who will complete one lap and they pass on to the fourth, and final, runner who also completes one lap and is the one who crosses the finish line. Thus, the team will complete 10km in total.
Timing chips will be provided for all participants.
Closing Date for Registration:
Wednesday, 11th September 2013 at 5:30pm
Child (under 18):€10
Family: (2 adults & up to 4 children)€35
Team event (4 adults):€55
- There is no age limit but children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
On the Day:
10.00pm Collect race numbers, timing chips and t-shirts (bring proof of registration)
11.40pm Race number collection and registration closes
11.45pm Report to race start
12.00pm Race begins
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Female
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Team
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Juniors (under 18) in the 2.5km event
- Race numbers should be worn on the front of your t-shirt / singlet
- Medals will be available at the finish line
- Whilst the race is again in Park West, the route has moved. Watch out for signage on the day for parking and the route itself.
Light refreshments will be available after the race.
IKA Run for a Life 2012
Irish Kidney Association
Tel. 01 620 5306